Over 22 years, AsPac has emerged as a significant mental health event and a unique cross-cultural forum that attracts internationally recognised thought-leaders and delegates.
This year, at Australia’s new world city, the conference will provide progressive and leading edge thinking across all sectors in a dialogue with people who have lived experience.
The AsPac conference attracts national and international delegates from a range of backgrounds, including:
- people in recovery and their families
- mental health professionals, community mental health workers and peer workers
- primary health providers
- housing, employment, family support services, education providers and addiction services
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and culturally linguistically diverse services
- CEOs, company directors and managers
- academics and researchers
- public and social policy makers.